Search

Content

Monday 9 February 2015

Life comes with great sacrificing.

Oh my, January ends so fast and we are at the second week of February now.
I still can't believe that it is almost ( getting ) a year since I moved for good here.

Although there were loads of things that I missed about my country but now I must say - I am doing better and getting better bit by bit. I believe that there were no other things without a great sacrificing.

And, I am going to thank God to all that little things that he gave me. Thank you God for let me breathe again! I could not ask for more.

"Life is worth exploring".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Warning

All IMAGES and POST may not be printed or copied even for personal use and is strictly prohibited for commercial use,unless permission has been granted by me.
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
We're all a little weird.

Total Pageviews

Followers