Search

Content

Tuesday 1 July 2014

It wasn't a bad thing at all.

After so long, I am back from my hiatus. It will never be the same writing here compared to my previous blog. Now, I've realized how much I grow fat and how much dull is my blog. I'll promise I will better soon.

They day was automatically changed after I hit my new job. It wasn't that bad but sometime I realized how much I am missing my old job. However, there is no point brought up things which already happened. I know my life is worth it. I just need to work harder to catch my dreams.

For now, I have the plan to en-roll myself on some professional cert. and activities. I do this, because I don't want to wake up and regret about my incompleteness. So here it is:

1. ACCA
2. Mandarin Class
3. Music class - Guitar
4. Pilates

So all I want is Patience and strong will !

It wasn't that bad at all yo!

2 comments:

Warning

All IMAGES and POST may not be printed or copied even for personal use and is strictly prohibited for commercial use,unless permission has been granted by me.
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
We're all a little weird.

Total Pageviews

Followers