Search

Content

Thursday 8 January 2015

Body Restructuring.

Hey there!

I've been away for few days. Apart from hitting the gym and eating clean this year - I am dying to get fit and slim down. Let me just be honest, my ideal weight is 45KGs. But due to my passive lifestyle, I hit at 75Kgs back on 2010 till 2012. Being fat for almost two years was like a nightmare.

Then again, I tried so many slimming stuffs i.e tea and detox drink. You name it. I've tried all and it drained all my money to the max!

So end of 2012 I went for slimming with Kunzense Malaysia. Amazingly from 75Kg I dropped to 61 Kg. Bet I could lose more if they don't do very hard selling. Anyway, I live amazingly back then and club all night long.

I just realized how fat this body was when I moved to Singapore early of last year. And you named it. I was back to all those slimming pills and detox and tea. But it ain't do me any good.

Do you know living in this city with those fat stomach is quite a stress?

So I made a vow to myself that I am going to stay away from all those chemical that will harm my body and health. That was how I landed to gym. Then I came to know about green foods. Then smoothies and juicing. Then now, a traditional massage.

I don't ask much, I just want a flat belly and get rid of the water retention.

I don't ask much. I just want a sunshine in my life and gain back my confidence.

Beauty is pain.

P/S Am on my second day of body restructuring. Pain. It's pain.

Good Night!

5 comments:

  1. Great post. ;-)
    Thx, for your comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Cheer!! u kan do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your weight loss journey. It certainly is hard to start but once you get into the rhythm of things, it will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck lexa!! lps slim, six pack lagi! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Warning

All IMAGES and POST may not be printed or copied even for personal use and is strictly prohibited for commercial use,unless permission has been granted by me.
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
We're all a little weird.

Total Pageviews

Followers